- Partnerships between parents and staff are designed to promote each family’s well being through education, support services and increased access to community resources.
- Monthly Family Activity Nights are designed to help keep parents up-to-date on classroom activities and community resources, give input into the curriculum and participate in an activity with their child.
Family Service Center
Opportunities available for families:
- GED or High School Completion
- Workshops for parents including Literacy, Effective Discipline, Money Management, Reflections, Budgeting, and Very Important Male workshops
- Family Connection Backpacks (activities for you to do at home with your child)
- Monthly workshops presented in Spanish
- Connections to community workshops
Opportunities for parenting classes and information
- Fatherhood Specialist plans activities for VIM’s (Very Important Males)
- Parent Training Specialist plans workshops and trains on parenting skills and child development.
- Our clinical social workers are available to support families in coping with stressful life events and to consult about a child’s behavior and mental health